Thursday, June 28, 2007

Welcome to Wabi World!!

Wabi World - It's a place where you can come and catch up on what I'm doing in the tribe. Isn't it awesome that I can keep you plugged into what's happening in Wabuku while I'm on the other side of the world? The internet enables me to get you the latest news from Wabuku in short order as opposed to what I can get to you in my monthly updates. I'm also hoping to post photos from time to time to give you a glimpse into my world.

In case you're wondering...we often refer to our home as Wabiland - although the name of the village is Wabuku. Since I'm from the Orlando area and Disney World/Sea World and lots of other 'worlds' are here, I had to incorporate that into the blog title too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, you've convinced me that you're cool. I'm saving your blog to my list of favorites so I can check out Wabi World when I get really bored :)

Hyperdynamix.com said...

I've only known Lisa for the last 8 months but in that short period of time she has; inspired me to be a better person - taught me (by example) about the blessings that come from total self-sacrifice to the Will of God in our lives and...showed me how to glorify God in good times and in bad. Wabi World is fortunate to have such a special person in its midst and someday soon all the residents of WW will know of His awesome love and power through her dedication to share the message of the Gospel in their own language. I encourage everyone to bless her with their financial support and with their prayers - She is such a wonderful person :) I pray for you everyday, Lisa. May you be richly blessed by & through your service to Him.